Most insulated flasks have plastic built into the body or worse, inside of the lid - not this one! Plastics can leach hormone disrupting and other chemicals into food. How happy we are to launch this flask with body and lid made entirely of high-quality rust-proof stainless steel. This thermal container is a delight for carrying soups, chili, hot cocoa, miso, hot rum toddies and so much more! Note that there is a high quality, thin silicone seal in the lid to keep it leak-proof and backpack safe.
Why you will like it:
- It is completely plastic-free, even the lid interior;
- It is made of high quality 18-8 food grade stainless steel;
- It is made to last forever;
- It is compact and may contain up to 11 oz (350 ml) of hot food;
- It features a handle to carry with ease;
- It is designed to prevent plastic chemicals from leaching into your food;
- It is just plain beautiful to look at!
- It is double walled and vacuum insulated.
- It keeps the temperature! According to tests with boiled tea, it stayed hot for 3 hours and after 6 hours was still warm!
Materials: 18-8(316) stainless steel with a food grade silicone seal.
Height with lid: 13 cm / 5.11"
Diameter: 9.5 cm / 3.74"
Country of origin: Ethically made in China.
Care: Hand wash.
Health & Environment: Plastic-free, BPA-free, and recyclable.