About the Print:
The Adehye print is our take on kente cloth, a Ghanian woven textile made with strips of silk and cotton. Traditional kente weaving is done on a wooden loom and kente cloth was historically worn by royalty. There are hundreds of different types of kente patterns, each with its own name or meaning typically based on proverbs, historical events, important leads or plants. Kente has become an important symbol of African heritage and pride across the diaspora. We’ve named this print “Adehye,” meaning royalty in Twi (Ghanian language).
About the Style:
Now you can keep your baby’s neck and chin dry while bringing a pop of color to their outfit! Soft and absorbent, these bibs pair function and style to help your baby stay comfy, keeping the delicate skin around baby’s mouth and nose safe from irritation.
- Adjustable snaps so the bib fits for longer as your baby grows
- Top layer made of super soft organic cotton
- Bottom layer polyester fleece - very absorbent and soft to the touch
- Machine washable for easy care
Colors may vary slightly from how they appear on a computer/smartphone screen.
Due to the nature of fabrics and print processes, this print may or may not be the exact same shade, hue, or tone of a previous release of this same print.
To maintain the quality, color and feel of your clothing we recommend the following wash instructions:
- Machine wash cold, inside out with like colors
- Use normal or mild detergent
- Reshape while damp. Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron on print. Do not bleach.
*Organic Cotton may shrink with washing, because it is not chemically treated.