What fun is a reusable bag if you don't want to show it off?
The RAINBOW TOTE is machine-embroidered on fabric made from 100% recycled materials. The totes are sturdy and washable, intended for daily use.
The perfect THANK YOU gift, each tote in this series replaces the ubiquitous single-use plastic bags issued by convenience stores with a friendly reminder to reuse and recycle.
Designed to commemorate San Francisco's historic legislation enacting the first plastic bag ban in the USA in 2007, this series now celebrates worldwide efforts to continue the 'ban on the bag'.
- Designed by artist Lauren DiCioccio in 2012
- Made in San Francisco by Open-Editions
- Machine-embroidered 100% recycled fabric, certified to meet the Global Recycling Standard
- Bag measures 11.5" x 22" x 4"
- MINI measures 8" x 16" x2" This is a mini version of our classic tote! Suitable as a clutch bag, or reusable lunch bag, cosmetics Dopp kit, etc...