Cobalt Shampoo: Wax nostalgia with every deep breath of the Cobalt Shampoo Bar as you lay under the warm spring sun atop a grassy meadow at a forest’s edge. Honey-dipped Amber, vanilla-tipped Oak, and creamy rich Sandalwood scents blend together into a rich synthesis of timber-touched earthy tones, and topped off with a subtle blessing of sweet licorice Basil. Enriched with essential vitamins and nutrients from a robust blend of natural plant oils and extracts that naturally removes buildup and promotes fullness, this zero waste Cobalt Shampoo Bar easily lathers like a dream and rinses off just as effortlessly to leave your hair felling fresh, clean, and silky soft with a satiny sheen!
All of Suds + Co. shampoo bars are made with Lemon Peel & Lemon Juice that actively cleans your hair and scalp, gently stripping away residue buildup from styling products and hard water, while Hemp Oils provide a plethora of essential vitamins and omega fatty acids that repair dry or damaged hair to restore its natural shine. The moisturizing qualities of Rapeseed & Apricot Seed Oils hydrate skin and hair strands for fuller, more voluminous locks. Finally, the dynamic sun-defense duo of Cranberry Seed Powder & Red Raspberry Seed Oil provide a botanical sun-blocking protection that shields against the damaging effects of harmful ultra-violet rays.
- Lemon Peel and Lemon Juice both remove buildup from the use of styling products and hard water usage
- Hemp Seed Oil promotes full, thick, healthy strands, and helps prevent hair loss
- Apricot Seed Oil makes your hair and scalp feel soft and healthy
- Essential vitamins are added to build healthy, strong strands
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil acts as a natural sunscreen to protect against sun damage
- Perfect for all hair types, including colored hair.
- Silicone free, paraben free, and no fillers or preservatives!
- Vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free, plastic free packaging, zero waste, and greywater safe.
- Each 2.4oz bar is equivalent to 2 16oz bottles of liquid shampoo
- Handmade in the USA
- Great for traveling - TSA approved
How to use: Simply hand lather and shampoo hair or massage bar directly to hair and scalp; rinse and follow with conditioning bar. Each bar will last 50+ washes, if kept dry or paired with our Soap Lift.
Ingredients: sodium coco sulfate, lemon juice, powdered lemon peel, cocoa butter, coconut oil, essential oil blend, apricot seed oil, hemp seed oil, red raspberry seed oil, pro vitamin b complex, clay powder, seed powder, and/or dried flower powder for coloring
Each Bar comes packaged in a 100% compostable packaging.
Cobalt Conditioner: Named for the vibrant azure hue of the natural earth mineral, from which it borrows its name, resting your eyes on our Cobalt Conditioner Bar becomes a deep gaze into the cloudless blue heavens of a serene summer sky. This zero waste conditioning bar is as much the brawn as it is a beauty, handmade and formulated with a robust infusion of natural plant oils and extracts designed to soften and strengthen each strand and protect your hair due to over-styling and environmental pollutants. Handmade to be the perfect complement to its alluring aroma-therapeutic Cobalt Shampoo Bar counterpart, this dynamic duo will leave your locks feeling refreshed & light and looking healthy & full of life!
- Perfect for all hair types, including colored hair
- SLS free, silicone free, paraben free, and no fillers or preservatives!
- Handmade in the USA
- Each 1.7oz bar will last 50+ washes, if kept dry (may vary!)
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Palm oil free
- Plastic free packaging
- Color Safe
- Zero Waste
- Greywater safe
- Great for traveling
How to use: Using our all-natural conditioner bar will be a new experience and a refreshing change from heavy bottled conditioners that can leave hair weighed down. For best results, use a generous amount of our light, clean rinsing formula, and leave it on 2-5 minutes, focusing on the ends. Your hair will be soft and tangle-free!
Ingredients: rapeseed oil, cocoa butter, coconut oil, glycerin, olive oil, essential oil blend, jojoba oil, wheat germ oil, vitamin E., clay powder, seed powder, and/or dried flower powder for coloring
Each bar comes packaged in a 100% compostable packaging.